What is a cookie?
Cookies are used by web servers to store information on the visitors computer and retrieve it. They are nothing more than a unique identifier stored as a text file, allowing to improve the quality, security and convenience of the website. They expire after some time, which can be as short as the duration of the session, or until some specified time in the future.
www.pgplanning.es is using cookies to ease the navigation, for security and to personalise the services offered to users. The cookies are uniquely associated to an anonymous user and his computer, they don't contain anything allowing to infer the name of the user or his personal data. www.pgplanning.es cannot read cookies installed in your computer by other web servers.
These cookies keep information about the use that visitors make of the web site, e.g. pages visited, errors... This information is generic and anonymous, do not include any personal data, nor any information which identifies the visitors. The goal is to improve the web site.
Temporary cookies, which are not saved on the user's computer, but disappear at the end of the session. The information obtained through these cookies is used to identify the session and provide access to restricted areas, and to track the actions of the user when filling the forms in various pages.
Analytics cookies from third-parties (e.g. those used by Google Analytics)
|__utma, __utmb, __utmc and __utmz||Cookies used by Google Analytics for statistics about page access|
We use the services of a third-party (including cookies) to analyse the traffic of the website. It is possible to obtain more information at http://www.google.com/intl/es/analytics on the way www.pgplanning.es is using to collect information.
The user can freely decide whether the cookies used by www.pgplanning.es should be accepted or not by his equipment. He can configure his web browser to accept or refuse all cookies or to receive a notice when one is received and decide at this moment if it should be accepted or not. Please refer to the documentation of your web browser. To keep without any changes, simply keep on browsing.
We inform you that configuring the web browser to refuse all cookies, or specifically the cookies from www.pgplanning.es will not prevent you from navigating on web site; the only inconvenient being that you won't be able to benefit from the functionalities described in the "Session Cookies" section. In any case, the user can delete the cookies installed by www.pgplanning.es on his computer by following the procedures described in the documentation of the browser.
Cookies from third-parties:
While navigating on www.pgplanning.es, it is possible that you receive cookies from third-parties not related to us. If you navigate to a page with embedded content, like for example YouTube videos, Facebook, Twitter, etc. it is possible you receive cookies from these providers. www.pgplanning.es does not control the configuration of these cookies, please refer to the websites of these companies to get more information about their cookies and how to manage them.
How can I change the cookies configuration?
Microsoft Internet Explorer
- In the Tools menu, select 'Internet Options'
- Select the 'Privacy' tab
- Press the 'Defaults' button (or manually move the slider to 'Medium') in the 'Configuration' part
- Press "Accept"
- In the upper part of the Firefox window, press the 'Firefox' button (or 'Tools' in Windows XP) and select 'Options'
- Select the 'Privacy' pane
- Select the personalized configuration for the browsing history.
- Tick the 'Accept Cookies' box to enable them
- Press 'Accept' to save the changes
- Select 'Preferences' in the 'Edit' menu.
- Find the cookies section in 'Show Advanced Options'
- To allow cookies, select 'Accept all cookies' (or 'Allow all cookies')
- Press "Accept"
- Open the Safari web browser
- Select Safari > Preferences and then select the 'Privacy' tab
- In the 'Block cookies and other website data' section, select the desired option.
If you wish more information about cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
You can remove also the cookies stored in your computer like this:
- With Internet Explorer, you have to remove them manually (see http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835 for instructions)
- With Mozilla Firefox, you can eliminate the cookies by going to the 'History' > 'Clear Recent History...'
Remember that this option will have a negative impact on the usability of many web pages.